Friends' Co-operative Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Friends' Co-operative Forum

House issues, debates, discussions, along with Maintenance lists, membershipping info and upcoming house events.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Harvest Bike Ride

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Harvest Bike Ride Empty Harvest Bike Ride Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:10 pm

Caleb

Friend
Friend

Hey everybody,

Just to reiterate the awesomeness of this trip, I'll put it here.

There is going to be a bike ride from Madison to Edgerton with the GrassRoutes Caravan on the weekend of October 22-24. We'll be biking to a farm and helping them prepare for winter, and I think do us some harvestin' too. You should bring a tent/sleeping bag, any musical instruments you want (like a drum for the fire circle), anything you want to share with the group, etc.

It should be a great trip and a good way to get to know your lovely housemates, should they come too. If you want the full rundown, go to the Facebook group here, or email Thistle (the event planner) at thistle@riseup.net. The more, the merrier!

Caleb

2Harvest Bike Ride Empty Re: Harvest Bike Ride Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:59 pm

Caleb

Friend
Friend

Hey, that day's getting closer and so far it looks like only Leah and I are going from the house. If anyone is still interested in coming, it isn't too late to do that. Just send Thistle an email at the address above. We're going to try to include all vegan ingredients for the five meals we'll eat together, and all from (hopefully) a 100 mile radius of Madison. If you'd like to come, write on here, or just write Thistle directly.

Don't miss out on a weekend of food, farming, and good music around a fire!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum